The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese , softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach defrosted and squeezed dry
- 14 oz marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- For Serving
- 1 baguette optoinal
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic with a hand mixer until fluffy.
Stir in parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, gruyere cheese, spinach, and artichokes.
Place into a 9x9 casserole dish (or deep dish pie plate) and top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.
Slice baguette into 1/2" slices. Lightly brush one side of each slice with olive oil. Broil the oiled side for about 2 minutes or just until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven and gently rub each slice with a clove of garlic. Serve with spinach artichoke dip.
You'll also love
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)