Cheddar Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 pound whole wheat penne pasta
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions in boiling salted water; drain, return to pot and keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook bacon. Drain on paper towel.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add butter to skillet, then add the chicken to the same skillet. Cook until tender, no longer pink, and slightly browned.
Sprinkle with flour and reach dressing mix over the chicken, stirring to coat evenly. Stir int he milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the cheddar cheese and half of the bacon; cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.
Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top.
You'll also love
- QUICK AND EASY SALMON CAKES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn & Cheese Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Velvet Chicken Breast with mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Korean Pork Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA SALAD VARIATIONS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin cupcakes with maple bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)