Mocha Fudge Ice Cream Torte
- 1 c coconut macaroon cookie crumbs
- 2 T melted butter
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup or more chocolate sauce
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
- 4 oz heath bars, crushed
- (i usually double the crust ingredients)
Mix Crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of a 9 in springform pan. Bake @ 350 for 8 to 10 min. cool.
Spread choc ice cream, then drizzle 1/4 c choc sauce. Freeze til firm. Top w/ even layer of coffee ice cream. Sprinkle evenly w/ crushed candy and drizzle remaining sauce.
Cover w/ plastic wrap and freeze until firm.