Korean Pork Tacos
- 2 lbs pork loin (half of the 4 lb loin)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root, peeled andgrated
- 1 jalapeno, diced
Combine all ingredients in your slowcooker
and cook on low for 8 hours.
2. Shred pork
3. Shred 1 carrot and mix with greens.
4. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper
to the greens and mix.
Serve in flour tortillas over white rice with