Twenty Garlic Chicken - Slow Cooker
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 to 3 1/2 lbs cut up frying chicken
- 1 lrg onion, sliced
- 1 med bulb garlic (about 20 cloves, unpeeled)
1) In small bowl, mix salt, paprika, pepper and oil to form paste; spread evenly over each piece of chicken.
2) Place onion slices in slow cooker. Arrange chicken over onion. Separate garlic into cloves; do not peel cloves. Place garlic cloves around chicken.
3) Cover and cook on low 7 - 8 hrs.
4) With slotted spoon, remove chicken, onion and garlic from slow cooker; place on serving platter. Squeeze garlic cloves to use cooked garlic on mashed potatoes, vegetables or bread.