Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- 7 28 oz. cans of crushed tomatoes
- 6-8 cloves of garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 4 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oi
1. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan
medium heat, and add the chopped or
2. Heat for one to two minutes, making sure
not to burn the garlic, then add all the
crushed tomatoes, black pepper, basil and
sugar. Stirring often, bring to a low boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3
hours stirring often.
4. For the first half of the simmer time, do so
with the pot uncovered, then cover.
5. Add the cheese, stir in and simmer for an
additional 5 minutes.
6. Freeze in freezer bags with meatballs.
• Your favorite pasta