Upside-Down German Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 lb confectioner's sugar
1.Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch pan.
2.Spread coconut evenly on bottom of pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour over coconut and pecans.
3.Combine cream cheese and melted butter in medium mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until creamy. Add sugar; beat until blended and smooth. Drop by spoonfuls evenly over cake batter.
4.Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted halfway to bottom of cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan. To serve, cut into individual pieces, turn upside down onto plate.