Cheesy Chicken with Broccoli
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp white allpurpose flour
1. Combine cream of chicken soup, cream of
mushroom soup, water and seasoned salt in
slow cooker and mix well.
2. Place chicken breasts in soup mixture.
3. Cook over low for 4-5 hours.
4. In a small sauce pan, melt butter over medium
5. Mix in flour and whisk continuously for about
5 minutes or until the roux turns slightly
6. Add milk and stir until thick and bubbly. Add
cheddar cheese and stir until smooth.
7. Pour cheese sauce into the slow-cooker and
8. Cook broccoli as directed in the microwave,
and mix into the slow-cooker.
9. Slightly pull chicken into smaller chunks (if
not already done so through stirring)
• White Rice