Hoisin-Marinated Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 8 (1/2-inch) bone-in pork chops (about 8 oz. each)
1. Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a glass measuring cup. Pour 1/2 cup hoisin mixture into a large zip-top freezer bag. Reserve remaining 1/4 cup hoisin mixture.
2. Add pork chops to bag; seal, and marinate in refrigerator no longer than 30 minutes, turning bag once.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high.
4. Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium-high heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes.