- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 T sugar
- 3 10 oz. packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 bunch green onions
- grated swiss and grated cheddar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup 1/2 & 1/2
- 1 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
Crust: Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl and pat into 9 X 13 pan.
Cook spinach and squeeze **out all liquid**
Cook bacon—drain and crumble.
Saute mushrooms slices and chopped green onions
1. onions and mushrooms on the crust.
2. spread the spinach
3. sprinkle evenly with crumbled bacon
4. thin layers of each cheese.
Liquid: When ready to bake pour mixture of last 4 ingredients
Bake: 350 for 1 hour (cover first 30-45 minutes). Let stand for 10 minutes to set after baked. Serves 8-10.