Chicken Salsa Soup
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 chicken breasts cooked, deboned, and pulled apart
- 1 can Sweet Sue chicken broth - (49 1/2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder - (to 2) or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin powder - (to 2) or to taste
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice
- 2 cups crushed taco chips
Combine all ingredients except topping and cook for 30 minutes. Serve very hot and top with the cheese and chips.
This recipe yields ?? servings.