Banana Pumpkin Bread
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9” x 5” loaf pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the mashed banana, eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pie spice and cinnamon. Stir into the banana mixture until just combined. Fold in the raisins and walnuts if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
The ingredients do not list walnuts but the directions mention adding them. I would use the same amount of walnuts as raisins.
You'll also love
- soup, tomato and red pepper 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sun-Dried Tomato Spread (Barefoot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- blueberry crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon & Garlic Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chunky Apple Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)