Blueberry Cheesecake Jars
- 1 heaping cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 3 TBS brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon or orange zest
- Blueberry topping:
- 1 can (20 oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
1) Combine all crust ingredients in a small bowl. Tamp about 3 TBS into each of 6 half pint canning jars.
1) Place all of the cheesecake ingredients in the bowl of a counter top mixer. Whip until smooth and fluffy.
2) Divide evenly among the 6 jars on top of the graham cracker crust layer.
1) Mix fruit filling with extract and divide evenly among the 6 jars on top of the cheesecake layer.
2) Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to eat. Add a dollop of whipped cream to the tops of the jars and sprinkle with a little nutmeg if desired.