Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- 4 zucchini quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet, set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
4. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.