Triple Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sweet condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Abuelita chocolate tablet, chopped (used for making Mexican Hot Chocolate)
- 1 square (2 small rectangles) white "Bakers" chocolate, chopped.
- 2 dark chocolate Ghiradelli squares
Combine flours, salt, baking powder, cocoa, xanthan gum and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix well.
In another large bowl, cream together sugar and eggs. Mix in buttermilk and sweet condensed milk. Add the canola oil. Mix well.
Mix together in larger bowl and set aside.
Over a double boiler, begin melting the chocolate. First start off with the abuelita chocolate (chopped), then add the white chocolate. Stir as it melts. Lastly mix in the dark chocolate.
Now, fold the melted chocolate into the bowl containing the rest of the ingredients.
Grease a square 9" cake pan and pour the brownie batter in, be sure to smooth it out on top :).
Bake at 350 for 26 to 28 minutes