Lemony Tilapia Fish Sticks
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 Tbs.lemon zest
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 4 (6 oz.) tilapia fillets, cut into 2 1/2-inch strips
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- Cocktail sauce, lemon slices (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a shallow bowl combine flour, lemon zest, and salt and pepper to taste. Place eggs in a second shallow bowl, and panko in a third shallow bowl.
2. Working with 1 tilapia at a time, dip in flour mixture, then in egg, then roll in panko, pressing gently to coat. Place on baking sheet, drizzle with oil.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cocktail sauce and lemon slices, if desired.
You'll also love
- Chinese Recipe: Simple Orange... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Apple Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skinny Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp and Grits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AMELIA'S TUNA MACARONI SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato-Artichoke Tilapia Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)