- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar, may substitute Splenda
- 1/4 cup(s) (Dutch-process) cocoa
- 1/2 cup(s) (mini ) chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) (light) vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup(s) skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) (pure) vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin cups and coat cups lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together first six ingredients. Add remaining ingredients; stir gently with a wooden spoon or spatula just until evenly moistened.
3. Divide batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.