Lemon-Mustard Broiled Sole
Here the butter has a browned nuttiness that combines with lemon zest, mustard and garlic to make a delicate dish with forceful flavor.
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temp.
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 Sole or Flounder or Halibut 8oz ea.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Place the butter in a small bowl and mix in the mustard, zest and parsley.
Position the oven broiler rack 4 inches from the heat and preheat the broiler. Line a baking pan with foil, lightly oil.
Spread 2- 3 teaspoons of the butter mixture over each fish fillet.
Broil until the fish is lightly browned on the top 4-5 minutes.
Celebrate, Sheila Lukins