beef paprikash with fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp paprika, divided
- 1 1/4 tsp salt,divided
- 2 lb boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 1 in pieces
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 lg onion chopped
- 1 sm sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 oz fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 14.5 oz can beef broth
- 1 16 oz pkg egg noodles
- 3 tbsp butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 120mins
in a small bowl, mix flour, 1 tbsp paprika and 1/2 tsp salt. sprinkle over beef and toss to coat. shake off excess.
in a dutch oven, heat 1 tbsp oil over med heat, brown beef in batches, adding remaining oil as needed. remove from pan with a slotted spoon, reserving drippings in pan.
add onion and pepper to pan, cook and stir for 4-5 min or until tender. stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, broth and the remaining 1 tbsp paprika and 3/4 salt. bring to a boil. reduce heat; add beef back to pan, simmer covered, 1.5-2 hours or until beef is tender.
cook noodles according to pkg directions, drain, return to pot. add butter and toss to coat. serve with stew.
You'll also love
- Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPICY SAUSAGE ORECCHIETTE WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PEAS SESAME SEED SUGAR SNAP PEAS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BEEF STEW 0/5 (0 Votes)
- tomato dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna With... 0/5 (0 Votes)