Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (seeds removed)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced (seeds removed)
- 12 small flour tortillas
- sour cream
Directions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
Place chicken strips into the baking dish. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, chili powder, cumin, oregano and garlic powder. Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken and stir to coat.
Add the tomatoes, peppers and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are fork tender. Serve with tortillas and you favorite toppings! Enjoy