These are heavenly Coconut Macaroons!
- 5 1/4 cups coconut flakes
- 1 sweetened condensed milk, 14 ounces
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- melted chocolate, optional for dipping
Adapted from joansfoodwanderings.blogspot.com
Preheat the oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with non-stick baking paper or parchment paper.
Mix the flour and coconut together in a bowl. Add in the condensed milk and vanilla and stir together until well blended.
I have a similar coconut macaroon recipe, and I add chopped pecans to mine... Dipping them in melted white chocolate is really good, too...