BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE JALAPENOS
- 12 jalapeños
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 24 small spears of pineapple (sized to fit jalapeños)
- 12 slices of uncooked of bacon
Preheat oven to 375.
Slice jalapeños in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds with a spoon. Rinse off to remove seeds and pat dry. Fill each jalapeño shell with cream cheese and a pineapple spear.
Cut each bacon piece in half crosswise and wrap around the stuffed jalapeños. Secure with a toothpick and place in a baking dish. Bake for approximately 1 hour or until bacon is cooked and crispy. Let cool slightly before enjoying.
You'll also love
- POTATOES - TWICE BAKED RILEY'S... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Scones 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cuban Shredded Beef 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 5-Minute Grilled Chicken Cutlets... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage and Feta stuffed... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cider Pork Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Saucy Apple Swirl Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Bundt Poke Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)