Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 c fresh or frozen small broccoli florets
- 1 c fat free half-and-half
- 4 oz Neufchátel cheese (1/3 less fat than cream cheese), cubed
- 2 t McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mediterranean Herb Seasoning
- 1 ⁄2 t Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder Grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese (optional)
1. Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding shrimp and broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, bring half-and-half to simmer in small saucepan on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cream cheese, Seasoning and sea salt; whisk until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
3. Place pasta, shrimp and broccoli in serving bowl. Add sauce; toss gently to coat well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Onion Chicken 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Canning – Tomato Sauce 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- New England Clam Chowder 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon with a White Bean,... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Seared Scallops on Apple & Celery... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Shrimp Tempura Roll (Ebi) 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp Cream... 4.1/5 (69 Votes)