BLUE CHEESE BALL
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/4 pound Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1 tsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 -3/4 cups walnuts or pecans
- 2 Tbl. chopped parsley
Blend (either by a food processor or blender)cream cheese and blue cheese.
Add onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce and blend until well mixed. Chill mixture overnight. Shape into one or two balls and roll into coarsely chopped nuts and parsley. Serve with crackers or refrigerate until ready to serve.