Angel Hair Pasta with Italian Sausage, Mushrooms and herbs
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- 1 lb. sweet italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 C chopped red onion
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 t basil leaves
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1 t italian seasoning
- 1 t parsley flakes
- 1/2 t fennel seed
- 1/2 C grated romano cheese
Adapted from shewearsmanyhats.com
1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, break up sausage in large skillet. Cook on medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes. Remove sausage; drain fat. Rinse skillet and wipe clean.
3. Heat oil in same skillet on medium heat. Add onions, mushrooms and seasonings; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add cooked sausage; cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
4. Place pasta in large serving bowl. Add sausage mixture and cheese; toss to coat well. Add more olive oil if dry. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Lemonade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jalepeno Cheddar Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- slow cooker kalua pork and cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skinny Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHEESY MUSHROOM POTATO CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AMELIA'S TUNA MACARONI SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Orzo Spinach Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)