Everyone's Favorite Potato and Cheddar Salad
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes diced, or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, diced or crumbled
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Place eggs in a saucepan filled with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes once the water begins to boil. Cool eggs quickly in cold water, then shell and quarter them.
Meanwhile, place potatoes in another saucepan, cover with cold water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain, cool under cold water and drain again
In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients then add the eggs.
Pour dressing on top and serve.