Turkey Sloppy Joes
- 1 Tbls. canola oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped (I used red)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1 Tbls. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- dash of tabasco, and worcestershire
Saute bell pepper, onion, and garlic for five minutes in oil until soft. Add turkey and cook until browned.
Add remaining ingredients, and let cook down for a few minutes.
Check for seasoning.
We ate ours on toasted whole grain English Muffins and it was delicious!