Popular for holiday parties, but good enough to make any day! Switch up the veggies for ones your family enjoys.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves
Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11 inch circle on an un-greased 14 inch pan. Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves.