Easy Banana Zucchini Bread
Super easy and deliciously moist zucchini bread. Recipe yields 1 loaf but I always double down on it because its that good!
- 3 over-ripe medium (1-cup) bananas, mashed
- 1 cup fresh zucchini, grated
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of ginger or nutmeg
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from easy-banana-recipes.com
Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, oil, egg, vanilla, and mix.
Add in sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mix.
Add flour, and mix until just combined.
Stir in zucchini and chocolate chips.
Pour mixture into a greased and floured baking pan.
Bake for 1 hour (check for doneness at 50 minutes) or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
You'll also love
- Orange Chicken Meatballs 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf 4/5 (63 Votes)
- Ratatouille Casserole 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Peach-Mustard-Glazed Pork... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Gooey Potato Bake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Banana Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Cookie Bars 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)