Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 package Jimmy Dean cooked sausage crumbles
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded pepper Jack cheese
1. Heat oven to 375. Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles and place on a greased, round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, prepare gravy according to package directions in a medium saucepan. Stir sausage crumbles into thickened gravy; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set.
4. Spread sausage gravy mixture over the crust. Top with eggs and cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.