- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 cups almonds, walnuts, and pecans
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 13x9x2 inch pan with foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl beat egg white and water until frothy. Add sugar, cinnamon, salt, cayenne, cumin, and coriander; beat until combined. Add nuts; toss to coat.
3. Spread nut mixture in even layer in pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and nuts appear dry, stirring once. Remove foil with nuts from pan; cool.