Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1 - 1 box yellow cake mix (or for more flavor pineapple cake mix)
- - eggs (according to cake mix instructions)
- 1 - 1 large can of pineapple rings and its juice
- - Milk
- 1/2 - 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 - 1 stick of butter
- - marachino cherries (placed in center of pineapple rings
Mix with the brown sugar and spread evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
Place pineapple rings on top of the melted butter and sugar in pan.
Place a cherry in center of each pineapple ring.
Follow instructions on cake mix EXCEPT substitute the pineapple juice from the pineapples. If juice does not equal amount of water required, add milk to make up the difference.
Pour batter over your brown sugar, pineapple mixture and bake according to cake mix instructions.
Flip cake over immediately after removing from the oven.
Serve with Cool Whip (optional)
You'll also love
- Asian Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Broccoli with Cream Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Soup (adapted from... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blue's Banana Pops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Nuggets with Pineapple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Apple Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sourdough Pineapple Muffins 5/5 (1 Votes)