Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 10 pickled jalapeno slices, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Beat cream cheese and egg with until well blended.
3. Add cheese, garlic, and seasoning and mix
4. Mix in almond flour, heavy cream, and water.
5. Fold crumbled bacon and chopped jalapenos into the dough.
6. Drop heaping mounds of the dough onto a buttered muffin top pan
7. Bake on 350° for 20 minutes.