Broccoli or Cauliflower Casserole
A vegetable casserole with cheese and a crunchy topping.
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 pkg Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 pkgs. (10 oz each)frozen broccoli or cauliflower
- 1-8 oz. Velvetta cheese cubed
Cook frozen broccoli or cauliflower and drain. Put vegetables in a casserole dish, pour half the butter over the vegetables. Sprinkle cubed cheese on top. Mix remaining butter with cracker crumbs and sprinkle over vegetables and cheese. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until cheese it melted.
You'll also love
- Nana's Pineapple Cheese Ball**** 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Chutney 4/5 (2 Votes)
- CARRABBA'S GRILLED T-BONE STEAK... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Shrimp or Fish Tacos with Citrus... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli Chedder Quinoa Cups 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Broccoli Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Cauliflower Steaks... 4/5 (1 Votes)