Chicken with Zucchini and Feta
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts (I used two 8oz breasts, and filleted them)
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup fat free feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400.
Spray a medium sized roasting pan or baking dish with non-fat cooking spray. Slice one lemon into thin slices and cover bottom of roasting pan with them.
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place them on top of lemon slices.
In a medium sized bowl, toss together the zucchini, parsley, oregano, oil, garlic, and salt & pepper.
Spread the zucchini mixture evenly over then chicken, then sprinkle with the feta cheese.
Cover pan with foil, and make a few holes to allow for steam escape. Place in oven and cook for about 20 minutes, or until the chicken breasts are cooked through.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Filet with Bleu... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- How to Make Pork Sausage Out Of... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chipotle Black Bean Stuffed... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Lowfat Carrot, Banana, Zucchini... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini Pudding Casserole 4.1/5 (50 Votes)