Prosciutto Asparagus Spirals
- 1 pkg. (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 6 tbsp. garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened
- 8 slices prosciutto or thinly sliced deli ham
- 30 medium asparagus spears, trimmed
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Spread 3 tablespoons cheese on each pastry sheet. Top each with 4 slices prosciutto. Cut each into 15 strips crosswise, making 30 in all.
2. 2.Tightly wrap 1 pastry strip around each asparagus spear, prosciutto-side in. Place the pastries seam-side down onto 2 baking sheets.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.