Nutty Chocolate Pretzel Bar
- 1 (10 oz) can deluxe salted mix nuts (coarsely chop the Brazil nuts)
- 1 (18 oz) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 c. toffee bits
- 1 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. butterscotch chips
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. coarsely chopped salted pretzels
- 1 oz. vanilla candy coating, chopped, or 2 T. white vanilla chips
Preheat oven to 375˚F. Spray 9" x 13" pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread nuts in bottom of pan. Cut cookie dough into 1/2" slices, place over nuts in pan. With floured fingers, press to form crust. Sprinkle toffee bits over crust; press in lightly.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
In large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Microwave on high for 1 1/2-2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Add peanut butter; stir until well-blended. Fold in pretzels. Spread mixture evenly over baked crust.
Place candy coating in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars.