Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Coarse Salt
- 1 Pk. fresh spinach filled tortellini or whatever flavor your like (recommended Contadina or Buttoni.
- 1/2 Pound Fresh baby spinach
- 1 15 oz can baby artichoke hearts in water chopped and drained.
- 1 red roasted pepper drained and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 clove garlic cracked from skin
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 tsp. lemon juice, and the juice of one wedge.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar just a couple of splashes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Handful sun dried tomatoes packed in oil coarsely chopped
Bring 5 or six inches of water to boil in large pot. Salt boiling water and add pasta. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until pasta is tender. Drain tortellini in single layer.
Coarsely chop spinach and combine with artichoke pieces, roasted red pepper and red onion. Chop garlic then add salt to it and mash into paste with the flat or your knife. Transfer garlic paste to a small bowl and add lemon zest vinegar and juice to it. Whisk in oil and pepper. Add pasta and sun dried tomatoes to the salad. Dress salad and gently toss. Serve or refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Peach Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fig-Jalapeno Jam 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Green Bean Dumpling Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad-Evelyn Athens 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Corn Bread (Cooks... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ST. LOUIS PASTA HOUSE SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kale or Spigarello Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Artichokes for Two 0/5 (0 Votes)