Mexican Layer Dip
There are so many different variations to try with this dip...I've added black olives on top and I've even switched out the cheddar for Monterey or used those Kraft shredded "Mexican style" cheese pkgs or you can put a layer of cream cheese instead of sour cream....all are great!
- 1 (15 oz) refried beans
- 2 Tbsp salsa
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (2 Tbsp)
- Tortilla chips, to serve
1. Mix beans and salsa in small bowl. Spoon into a pan or casserole dish.
2. Spoon over sour cream, then guacamole. After that a nice layer of cheese. Sprinkle tomato and onions and cook in a preheated oven (325 degrees) until hot and cheese melts. Serve immediately with tortilla chips