Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars (David Venable QVC)
- 2-1/4 cups finely crushed gingersnaps
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
Adapted from qvc.com
To make the crust, preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 13" baking pan. Set aside.
Place the ground cookies, sugar, and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl and toss to combine. Add the butter and mix with your hands until evenly incorporated.
Place the crust mixture into the prepared pan and press tightly until the bottom of the pan is fully covered. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, set aside, and cool completely.
To prepare the filling, combine the pumpkin, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a medium-size bowl. Set aside.
Fit a stand mixer with a paddle attachment and beat the cream cheese until smooth and lump-free. Add the sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until well incorporated.
Spoon about a third of the cream cheese batter into the pumpkin batter and mix until fully combined. Pour the remaining cream cheese batter over the baked crust. Spoon the pumpkin batter over the cream cheese batter. With the tip of a small spatula, swirl the two batters together until marbled.
Bake 32–36 minutes, or until the center is just set. Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and place the pan onto a wire rack to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight. Cut into bars and serve.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Bacon Chicken & Shells Bake 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Pesto Grilled Shrimp or Chicken 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Peach Bourbon Upside-Down Cake 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Apricot-Glazed Grilled Pork Chops 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Oven Baked Zucchini Chips 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.9/5 (9 Votes)