Crockpot Swedish Meatballs
Crockpot Swedish Meatballs with mushrooms, gravy, spices. At the end add sour cream and serve over noodles for a hearty, creamy meal.
- 2 (12-ounce) jars beef gravy, or 3 cups prepared brown gravy
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 12 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
Sauté mushrooms in butter until tender.
In crockpot, combine mushrooms, gravy, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and allspice. Stir meatballs into the sauce. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Gradually stir about 1/2 cup of the hot gravy mixture into the sour cream. Stir the sour cream mixture into the slow cooker mixture.
Serve meatballs over hot buttered noodles.