Strawberry Banana Bread Pudding
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 15 ounces frozen sweetened sliced strawberries thawed, drained, and syrup reserved - (abt 2 cups) -
- 1 package banana quick bread mix - (13.9 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 container mixed berry yogurt - (8 oz)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray bottom of an 8- by 4- by 3-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. Stir 1 1/4 cups strawberries, banana bread mix, eggs, oil and milk in a large bowl to blend. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into center of bread comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Remove bread from pan.
Meanwhile, stir remaining 3/4 cup strawberries (with syrup), berry yogurt, and plain yogurt in medium bowl to blend. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cut bread crosswise into slices and then into cubes. Transfer cubes to plates. Top with dollop of yogurt mixture and serve.
This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Turkey Chili And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon And Olive Blini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Trifle With Rum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Fondue With Meringue... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Romaine Hearts With Strawberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Nut Banana Splits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Salad With Strawberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)