- 2 (14 oz) cans artichoke hearts in water, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 scallion, minced plus more for garnish
- Raw veggies or whole wheat pita chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a food processor, place half the artichokes, the mayo, 1/4 cup Parmesan, lemon juice and garlic. Process until smooth.
Add scallion and remaining artichokes; pulse once to combine. Transfer mixture to a 1 qt baking dish. Top with remaining Tbsp Parmesan.
Bake until golden and bubbling, 30-35 min. Garnish with scallion and serve with crudites or pita chips.