Clean Eating - Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats, roasted in oven, no oil, 10-15 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tbsp grain sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 cup whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Knead if dough is thick
2. Be sure the oats are completely cool so that you do not melt choc chips
3. Spread out batter on cookie sheet or in baking dish.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
5. Cut and allow to cool. Store in ziploc bag or tupperware.