Clean Eating - Cherry Pecan Lara Bars
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, no sugar added
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Extra nuts, chopped
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until it becomes a ball.
2. Place on plastic wrap on a flat work surface and wrap the plastic around the dough. Roll and shape
3. Place in refrigerator for 24 hours. You can place in the freezer for a couple hours before the refrigerator.
4. The bars will be sticky. You can use the extra nuts to roll your bars in. This will give them a nut coating and make less sticky.