Clean Eating - Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Quick Oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup unflavored whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Roast oats in oven for 10-15 minutes on a cookie sheet, no oil, until a nice golden brown. Cool completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Place dough in a baking dish and spread to 1/2 inch thick.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
6. Allow to cool and cut into bars. Store in Ziploc or Tupperware