Coco Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup butter - softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup finley chopped pecans
- 1 bag(9oz.) Hersey Kisses - milk chocolate
- Powdered sugar
Heat oven to 375.
1. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
2. Sift flour and cocoa.
3. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until blended.
4. Add pecans, blend well. Refrigerate for approx. 1 hour until firm to handle.
5. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Mold scant tablespoon of dough arond each chocolate piece. Shape into a ball. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes until set. Cool 1 minute on wire wrack - cool completely. Roll in powdered sugar before serving.