Strawberry Pecan Cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup sweet milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup thawed strawberries drained
- 1 cup frozen coconut
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen coconut thawed
Mix all cake ingredients together, adding eggs one at a time. Bake in three layers for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
For the Filling: Cream sugar and margarine well. Then add other ingredients. Let cake cool before icing.
This recipe yields ?? servings.