Candy Corn and Pretzel Bark
Candy corn makes this bark recipe perfect for fall and Halloween parties, or a special treat for your family!
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1 cup mini pretzels
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Melt the white chocolate morsels and spread in the baking pan lined with parchment paper. While chocolate is hot, spread the mini pretzels and candy corn over the white chocolate. Press lightly into the chocolate.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from pan and break into pieces.
You'll also love
- Blueberry-Greek Yogurt Scones 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Tequila & Lime Turkey Chili 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Cranberry Almond Pound Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Juicer Orange Pulp Scones 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Almond Roca 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Halloween Sparkle Punch 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Jell-O Cookies 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Alien Pretzels (Halloween treats) 4.3/5 (6 Votes)