HG Cinnamon Dolce ‘Swappuccino’
Nutritional information: Entire recipe (about 18 oz.): 90 calories, 2g fat, 113mg sodium, 5.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 1g sugars, 11g protein
- 1 1/2 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp. plain protein powder with about 100 calories per serving
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. caramel extract (see HG tip below)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice (about 12 ice cubes)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
1. In a tall glass, combine coffee granules with 1/4 cup hot water. Stir to dissolve.
2. Add coffee mixture to a blender, along with remaining ingredients. Blend at high speed until smooth, stopping and stirring if needed. (The longer you blend it, the bigger and frothier it’ll get.)
HG Tip: If you don’t see caramel extract at the supermarket, try Target or Walmart or order via Amazon. You can buy real or imitation.